To advise The Deirdre Imus Environmental Health Center® on clinical, research, educational, and advocacy issues in line with our mission to identify, control and ultimately prevent toxic exposures in the environment that threaten our children’s health.
Essential Generic Job Functions (List in order of importance):
- Reviews, as requested, medically-related reports and content authored by the Center.
- On at least an annual basis, assists in the development of a strategic plan including research priorities for the center.
- Conducts IRB approved associated research, with a strong focus on environmental toxins affecting our children’s health. Acts as Principal Investigator or sub-Investigator as needed. Assist with authoring, reviewing, and editing research manuscripts for publication.
- Prepares and presents environmental health information to members of the network’s clinical staff, patients, and/or community members.
- Assures current personal environmental health knowledge base through research and attending meetings, both local and national, for education.
- This list is non-exhaustive and may be supplemented as needed.
- Periodically provides reports to leadership.
Contacts: Regular contact with Medical Center personnel.